The 388 bus runs from Blackfriars in central London to Stratford City, going through the Park and stopping at the Copper Box Arena and Westfield Avenue.
The 308 bus runs from Clapton to Wanstead via Stratford City and Celebration Avenue in East Village.
The 339 bus runs along Carpenter's Road from the London Aquatics Centre to White Post Lane.
Stratford bus station and Stratford City bus station are both located in close proximity to Stratford station. Buses that run to these stations are:
• 25 from Oxford Street to Ilford
• 69 from Canning Town to Walthamstow
• 86 from Romford to Stratford
• 97 from Chingford to Stratford
• 104 Manor Park to Stratford
• 108 from Lewisham to Stratford
• 158 from Chingford Mount to Stratford
• 238 from Barking to Stratford
• 241 from Prince Regent to Stratford
• 257 from Walthamstow to Stratford
• 262 from Becton to Stratford
• 276 from Stoke Newington to Newham University Hospital
• 308 from Clapton to Wanstead
• 339 from Leytonstone to Shadwell
• 425 from Clapton to Stratford
• 473 from North Woolwich to Stratford
• D8 from Crossharbour to Stratford International
In addition to the 25 which runs a 24-hour service, night buses to/from Stratford are:
• N8 from Oxford Street to Hainault
• N86 from Stratford to Harold Hill
For a map showing all local bus services, click here.
More information is available at www.tfl.gov.uk.