The Planning Decisions Committee will either make the decisions on the applications submitted to the Legacy Corporation or delegate the decision to Officers of the Legacy Corporation’s Planning Policy and Decisions Team (PPDT).
The Planning Decisions Committee comprises two Legacy Corporation Board members, four independent members and five local Councillors recommended by the four boroughs directly affected by the proposals for the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and surrounding areas.
The Committee members are:
- Philip Lewis (Chairman*)
- Andrew Mawson
- Nicolas Bitel
- Cllr Geoff Taylor, subsituted by Cllr Guy Nicholson
- Cllr Ian Corbett – substituted by Cllr Ken Clark
- Cllr Lester Hudson – substituted by Cllr Forhad Hussain
- Cllr Rabina Khan
- Cllr Terry Wheeler, subsituted by Cllr Peter Barnett
- Dru Vesty
- Joanne Moon
- Lynda Addison
- Piers Gough
* in the absence of the committee Chairman, the Legacy Corporation Chairman will nominate a substitute chairperson.
The Planning Committee is governed by a code of practice.
Download the Board report which contains the code of practice.
The Legacy Corporation Planning Committee meetings usually take place at the London Legacy Development Corporation, Meeting Rooms 1 & 2, 10th Floor, 1 Stratford Place, Montfichet Road E20 1EJ.
Please contact the Committee Secretary in advance on 020 3288 8834 or by email to check if the next meeting is going ahead and to confirm the venue. If you want to make representations at a Planning Committee, please let us know in advance of the meeting date.
Download information on public speaking at Committee meetings (216KB)