Come and experience London's newest open space as the Park and its venues continue to open.
On 5 April, one of the Park's most exciting areas opened to the public - the new parklands in the south of the Park, as well as the awe-inspiring ArcelorMittal Orbit. If you visit today, you can:
- Relax among the beautiful parklands, fountains and waterways designed by internationally renowned landscape architects
- Take advantage of world-class sporting venues made famous during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games, including the Aquatics Centre and Lee Valley VeloPark
- Experience 25 public artworks across the Park and cultural events in new and exciting spaces
- Get a new perspective on London from the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK's tallest sculpture at 114.5 metres
- Walk four new interactive trails covering the London 2012 Games, nature and biodiversity, education and art and culture
- Let your kids run free in new play areas offering everything from climbing walls to sandpits and giant fountains
- Eat and drink at the Podium or one of a number of kiosks along the Park's new promenade, lined with 100 mature trees
- Swim in the wake of champions at the London Aquatics Centre
- Sign up for the gym, play badminton or see live sport at the Copper Box Arena
- Walk around the beautiful northern parklands with their lawns and riverside wetlands
- Take your kids to play at the superb Tumbling Bay playground
- Relax with food and drink at the Timber Lodge Café
- Experience all four cycling disciplines at Lee Valley VeloPark
The northern part of the Park and the Copper Box Arena have been open since July 2013, and we've seen more than a million visitors since then to these and to the series of concerts, festivals and sporting events we held over the summer.
Lee Valley Hockey and Tennis Centre opens in June.