If you are attending one of our events in the north of the Park this summer please read this important information.
- There is pedestrian access from Hackney Wick via White Post Lane during events
- Public transport is the best and easiest way to get to and from the Park
- The nearest station is Stratford which provides Tube, DLR, London Overground and other rail services to both east and central London
- Staff will be on hand to guide you from Stratford Station
- The new 588 public red bus route is now operational and connects Stratford to Hackney Wick stopping at the Copper Box
- It can take between 20 - 30 minutes to walk from Stratford Regional Station or Stratford International Station to the Park entrance
- If you think that a 20 to 30 minute walk will be tricky for you or your family to manage, you can get on our accessible shuttle bus from Stratford Regional Station (platform 13 by the Jubilee line). The service will be running approximately every 15- 20 minutes during events
- There is no car-parking at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park for events with the exception of Blue Badge parking at the Multi-Storey Car Park in the north west of the Park. Customer requiring Blue Badge parking need to book a space in advance with the event organisers
- For the National Paralympics Day event, the hire of scooters and wheelchairs will also be available, and is bookable in advance with the organisers
- Please take time to plan your journey to and from the Park and be aware that on Sundays transport services may finish earlier than usual
For more information regarding mobility services available at your event please contact the event organiser:
National Paralympic Day: email@example.com
Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more information and for help to plan your journey.